Most contractors in Singapore are facing common business problems as below:
- Falling oil prices creating uncertainties in the industry
- competitive market due to lower work volume
- Importance of increasing productivity to remain relevant in this business
- To become less dependent on foreign labour due to higher cost
- The need to diversify business activities by developing new services and expanding into new locations
Above challenges can be overcome with a systematic and dynamic approach into effective cost management. By reducing operating costs in an effective way, we will place ourselves one step ahead of our competitors. Good process control systems allows us to reduce our prices, thus creating a platform to become the preferred business partner in the industry.